Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Post


I'm trying to figure out if I wanna try this whole blog thing. What do i type? The only things that I care to talk about is my wife, music, video games, food, and how I hate my job. Who wants to read that? Do I blog about stuff for other people to read or is it more of a way to get stuff off my chest? If I decide to do this more often, I don't want to be the kind of person that is always complain whenever they say anything.

Oh well. I guess we'll see.

I think i'll probably just mostly talk about music...

I like music.

A lot.

Random music lyric for the day...
"Turn your thoughts to the roots
As we've all been caught up in the branches
With roots above and branches below
Don't run if you don't know your walk
This is the faith complex
This is a memoir to friends persisting"

-The Devil Wears Prada - Sassafras

No comments:

Post a Comment